†Garner Longhorns and Lady Longhorns play at Perrin Monday the†8th. Come Cheer them on!!!!!!!
With current national attention being focused on children’s health and wellness issues, Garner Independent School District’s Food Service Department is excited to provide parents a convenient, easy and secure online prepayment service to deposit money into your child’s school meal account at any time. This service also provides parents the ability to view your child’s account balance through a web site called MySchoolBucks.com. By having money in each child’s account prior to entering the cafeteria, we find the lunch line moves along much faster so your child has more time to eat and be with friends.
Also, parents will have the ability to print out a copy of their child’s eating history report. This history report will show you all dates and times that your child has purchased a breakfast and/or lunch within the past thirty days.
To access these services:
Things to know:
We are very excited to offer these new services, in direct alignment with the District’s Strategic Plan/Safe and Healthy Environments priority, and are confident this new system will benefit you, your child, and our District. However, if you choose not to take advantage of the online prepayment service you may continue to make advance payments via check, which should be made payable to the Garner Independent School District. Please write your child’s full name on the check.
If you have any questions about these new services, please feel free to contact me at 940-682-4251.
Food Services Director
Registering for MySchoolBucks.com
- You will first need your child’s student ID number; you may get this number by contacting your child’s school or contacting my office.
- Go to the district website at www.garnerisd.net, then click on Parents and Students tab, click on the logo to MySchoolBucks.com OR go to www.MySchoolBucks.com.
- Click Register for a Free Account and enter the required information.
- Click Finish to complete the initial registration process.
Add Students to Your Family Account
- When you log in you will be taken to the for adding kids page.
- This is a listing of the students in your account. It will be empty on your first visit to the site.
- Click Look up your Students and enter the required information.
- Click Add Student (next to your child’s name) to continue.
- Click Look up your Student to repeat the process for additional children.
- NOTE: Your child’s transaction history report will not display information during the initial account set up process.
How to Make a Deposit
- Click Make a Payment located above Add Student.
- Enter an amount in the Deposit column under your child’s name.
o If you have more than one child, enter the amount you wish to deposit into the column under each child’s name. DO NOT deposit money for your entire family into ONE child’s account.
- Click Add to Basket.
- Click Check out now.
- You will be directed to enter your payment information.
o You have the option to use your checking account or a major credit card to make your payment.
- Enter all information and Click continue